INTEGRA 9570 Barcode Verifier
The 9570 is ideal for the grading of outer case or large barcodes and is able to verify codes up to 203mm wide. The integrated 400dpi line scan camera allows the verification of barcodes with X dimensions down to 8.8mils (0.223mm) for 1D barcodes and 12.5mils (0.317mm) for 2D codes.
The supplied software is able to auto-discriminate the symbology, narrow bar width and aperture to be used and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant ready so ideal for use in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The INTEGRA 9570 provides full ISO/ANSI barcode verification of 1D and 2D codes.
- The 9570 is able to verify large barcodes up to 203mm wide.
- All nine ISO/ANSI parameters are verified plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation.
- Analysis is colour coded to show exactly where a problem is located within the barcode and sections of the code can be analysed to determine how to overcome it.
- Multiple codes including any combination of Linear, 2D and Stacked Linear barcodes can be verified on one label within the field of view.
- All 1D and 2D barcode application standards are supported including ISO 15415, ISO 15416, GS1 General Specifications, Mailmark, HIBC, MIL-STD-130N, French CIP, AIG/ODETTE and many more.
- The INTEGRA 9570 is extremely simple and intuitive to use and provides a live image of the code being verified.
- Every system is supplied with a NIST traceable conformance standard test card provided by GS1 to ensure that it is always within a known calibration standard.
- The INTEGRA 9570 is ideal for the grading barcodes on outer case cartons and other flat services to ISO/ANI standards.
- The INTEGRA 9570 is certified by GS1 US and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant ready making it ideal for use in pharmaceutical and medical device industries.