INTEGRA 9580 Handheld Barcode Verifier
The 9580 is unique in being available as a cost effective linear 1D barcode verifier or as a combination 1D/2D verifier able to verify all one and two dimensional barcode symbologies. Both models feature the same 5mp camera with the 1D version being upgradable to 1D/2D through a simple software activation providing a unique future proof solution.
The supplied software provides the operator with a clear and simple interface with an immediate colour coded grading and is able to auto-discriminate the symbology, narrow bar width and aperture to be used making it extremely simple to operate.
- The INTEGRA 9580 provides full ISO/ANSI barcode verification of 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Available as a cost effective 1D only verifier or as a fully featured 1D/2D verifier. In addition, the 1D model is upgradable to 1D/2D with a simple software activation.
- The handheld design and wide field of view makes the 9580 suitable for all barcode grading requirements and ideal for wide web print applications.
- All nine ISO/ANSI parameters are verified plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation.
- Analysis is colour coded to show exactly where problems are located within the barcode and sections of the code can be analysed to determine how to overcome them.
- Multiple codes including any combination of Linear, 2D and Stacked Linear barcodes can be verified on one label within the field of view.
- All 1D and 2D barcode application standards are supported including ISO 15415, ISO 15416, GS1 General Specifications, Mailmark, HIBC, MIL-STD-130N, French CIP, AIG/ODETTE and many more.
- The INTEGRA 9580 is extremely simple and intuitive to use and provides a live image of the code being verified.
- Every system is supplied with a NIST traceable conformance standard test card provided by GS1 to ensure that it is always within a known calibration standard.
- The INTEGRA 9580 is the most reliable system on the market. There are no moving parts to wear and no laser diode to burn out.
- The INTEGRA 9580 is certified by GS1 US and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant ready making it ideal for use in pharmaceutical and medical device industries.