The Matrix 410N Barcode Reader
The Matrix 410N™ provides multiple communication options for increased flexibility and cost effectiveness. The industrial imager offers embedded Ethernet connectivity including standard communication such as TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, as well as common industrial fieldbus communication protocols such as PROFINET IO, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP.
In addition to flexibility the Matrix 410N™ is equipped with features for increased ease of use and configuration with the option for a single or multi-device layout for barcode scanning over large areas or multiple sites.
Powered by DL.CODE software, the Matrix 410N™ barcode reader offers an easy-to-use graphical user interface while supporting in-line monitoring functionality, including live image display, reading statistics and diagnostics. The Matrix 410N™ also has image saving capability for viewing read statistics such as no reads and wrong reads and is able to store up to 3,000 images either on-board or at an external FTP client.
- All 1D and 2D barcodes supported
- Patented ultra-fast strobed lighting
- Patent Pending Packtrack 2D for short object gapping in sortation applications
- Embedded Ethernet connectivity
- On board image storage saving up to 3000 images (scaled).
- External connection box with parameter back up memory and display
- Single reading point or multiple device in cluster
- Laser pointing system, good read Green Spot, focusing aiming system
- Remote web-based WebSentinel supervisory software with image archiving database
- Analysis of ‘Good’, ‘Wrong’ and ‘No Reads’
- Small Objects Sorting
- Totes content scanning
- End of line scanning. Single or multi-side scanning
- Part traceability in assembly
- Automated storage/retrival
- Automated Order fulfilment/validation